Παρασκευή 7 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Freecreditscore Syracuse


freecreditscore Syracuse

I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you. Note:I'll send a Craigslist SMS code to your cell phone for this freecreditscore Syracuse Job Employment. The SMS code is to show an approval this job is legal and %100 risk free approved by Craigslist please reply this message freecreditscore Syracuse right now if you are online to give me the 5 digit code you got freecreditscore Syracuse on your phone am online now waiting for your response. Let me know when you're online to receive the code on your cell phone. >_ I feel stupid and freecreditscore Syracuse scared now...Can't believe I actually did the Credit Report thing they gave me!!!! After reviewing your resume, we'd love for you to come in for an interview. First, management REQUIRES us to run both background and credit checks for all potential employees. You will be handling sensitive information--the policy has been freecreditscore Syracuse put into place in order to ensure the privacy of our clients' information as well as company security. how to view your credit report The background check will be done in person, during the interview.

Simply send us the VERIFICATION #, so that we can schedule your interview.

The first e-mail was very detailed in what the job duties would be. However she said that she was born in Queensland, australia, but she has been in the states her entire life. Therefore it has me wondering if this job is for real or not, because she had a lot of typos in her e-mail. Also she said she does work with Angel investment network in canada (which I looked up and people are saying that freecreditscore Syracuse is a scam) and she also said she was a freecreditscore Syracuse lawyer by profession. obtaining free credit report I couldn't find anything about her freecreditscore Syracuse being a lawyer in my freecreditscore Syracuse area. Not to mention when I sent her a replying e-mail her second e-mail was very general.

And I also asked her questions that I was pretty sure would be important for an employer to know about a possible employee. She did however give me an AIM s/n and I haven't caught her on there yet, but I guess we'll see what happens.

She said that she will send me cashier checks and/or money orders to send to orphanges (in my town we don't have any orphanges persay....this isn't freecreditscore Syracuse a very big city). I didn't give any "freecreditscore Syracuse important information" exactly I gave my name cell # and address, but it still has freecreditscore Syracuse me nervous. Re the Jon Williams and other such scams that send you money to deosit in your account and then distribute, here's how it works: The check they send you is undoubtedly fraudulent. government free credit report Once you deposit it in your account, you will incur fees for a bounced check. Unfortunately, it takes about 2 freecreditscore Syracuse business days for the check to bounce. By then, you might have already withdrawn money and sent it over to freecreditscore Syracuse whoever you were instructed to.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου